Cottonwood Lane is a new townhouse development by Greenwood Properties currently under construction at 24021 110 Avenue, Maple Ridge. The development is scheduled for completion in 2019.
An award-winning team collaborated on the design of Cottonwood Lane – the latest in designer features paired with open floor plans to reflect the way families live today.
With only 15 units in 4 buildings – creating 8 end units, these unique townhomes capitalize on privacy and a single family home feel.
Prices of a Cottonwood Lane Townhouse in Maple Ridge, BC
Cottonwood Lane townhouses start from $689,000 and go all the way up to $739,000. Prices depend on the amount of bedrooms (from 2-4) and additional features added.
Cottonwood Lane Town House Community & Exterior Details
Cottonwood Lane features 2-4 bedroom townhomes located in the historic neighborhood of Albion in Maple Ridge. The first community post office was opened in 1907, and today the neighborhood offers unparalleled amenities and experiences. Let Kanaka Creek Regional park and its sandstone canyons and beautiful vantages of the Fraser River be your backyard for exploration and connection to nature.
Enjoy year-round events such as Country Fest held at the Albion Fairgrounds, grab local produce and smoked salmon at Bruce’s Country Market, or go out for a celebratory dinner at the Kingfisher Waterfront Grill.
Our Maple Ridge Home Interior Design
• Plush gray ‘Shaw’ carpet on stairs and in bedrooms
• Wide planked sandy oak wood laminate floor
• Quartz counters and designer tile accent in all bathrooms
• Recessed lighting
• Large windows to bring in natural light
• Front loading whirlpool washer and dryer
• Master bedrooms fit for King-sized beds and featuring walk-in closets and ensuites with double sinks and spa-like glass shower enclosures.
• Double car garage
• Rough in for gas BBQ
• Each unit has its own front door entry and exit
• Private dedicated road exclusive to the 15 units
Environmentally Conscious Features
- Built right next to a forest and around a green belt.
- New double pane windows conserve energy.
- Modern insulation keeps your home warm in winter, and cool in summer.
Peace of Mind When Purchasing
• Home Protection Office (HPO) registered
• Travelers Insured
– 2 year warranty on materials and labour
– 5 year building and envelope warranty
– 10 year warranty from structural defects