Willow and Oak offers 4 unique townhome designs for first-time homebuyers in the beautiful city of Maple Ridge. The townhomes offer a Tudor inspired exterior, and pitched roofs with large overhangs to offer a unique, timeless design.
Interior design features include open-concept, free-flowing interiors with large 10′ ceilings. Vaulted ceilings in master bedrooms, plush carpeting, and durable laminate floor to make sure your townhome experience is the best!
Prices of a Willow & Oak Townhouse in Maple Ridge BC
Willow & Oak townhomes start from $489,980 and can go up to $689,980 depending on floor plans and features. Each town home comes standard with a 2 car garage and free visitor parking!
Willow and Oak Town House Community & Exterior Details
- Charming pitched roofs with generous overhangs for the west coast environment.
- Rich natural brick accents and highlights lasting quality.
- Durable, long lasting fiberglass laminate shingles.
- Most homes feature side by side double garages.
- Rear decks or patios to expand your living space to the outdoors
- Only proven exterior materials featuring low maintenance vinyl sidings with wood and brick accents.
- Fully landscaped areas including natural greenway, kids play area, access to walking trails.
- Covered mail kiosk featuring solid wood exposed timber beams and brick.
Our Maple Ridge Home Interior Design
- Open, free flowing interiors with 10′ ceilings standard on all main floors.
- Durable laminate flooring throughout main floors provides seamless flooring from room to room.
- Oversized dual pane energy star windows letting in lots of natural light to brighten your day.
- Beaulieu plush carpeting on stairs and upper floor, stain resistant, high wear carpeting.
- Vaulted ceilings in master bedrooms lift the space and provide a grand, open feeling fit for your personal retreat.
- Convenient upper floor laundry rooms servicing your laundry needs right where the laundry is created and stored.
- All accessible doors and windows pre-wired for future security systems for additional peace of mind.
- Structured wiring boxes provided for every home to provide maximum flexibility for your future technology coming into your home.
Environmentally Conscious Features
- Energy efficient halogen tracks lighting in the kitchen.
- Thermally broken, low E, double pane windows to help keep your home comfortable and bright while saving energy.
- A blanket to keep you warm with r40 insulation in the attics and r20 insulation in exterior walls.
- Save on your hydro bills thanks to the latest convection heat Convertair technologies. Ask salesperson details! Much greater efficiency and lower energy consumption than traditional electric baseboard heat.
- Low BOC paints to reduce allergy-causing odors inside your new home, healthier for you and the environment you live in.
- Mews Greenway provides a natural walking corridor while re-charging the soil with natural groundwater through infiltration swales, reducing the impact on creeks, rivers, and city infrastructure.
Peace Of Mind When Purchasing
- 2/5/10 warranty provided by WBI warranty.
- Main St. Homes is a registered member of BC Housing.
- Team beind Main St. Homes has been building homes in Maple Ridge for over 20 years; experience counts.
- Dedicated service department to provide after sale service.
- Scheduled service appointments during the first year, 2 months, 6 months and 1 year anniversary of your move-in date.
- All pre-occupancy inspections conducted with a member of the Main St. Homes team.